Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

My team workers would like to be able to get task, updates, proof approval notifications via Microsoft Teams for all of the projects they are on. If I add the bot to my team do they get everything or just what's been posted by fellow team members?

Level 2

I read the instructions and it almost sounds like I would have to create one MS Team with every user in order for this to work effectively. Does anyone currently work utilize MS Teams with Workfront? I'm curious to know how deep the integration goes.

Thanks!

-Teresa

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7

I would also love to know if anyone has a deeper integration with MS Teams other than the basic connection (just reply, view in WF, personal tasks). We want to be able to get full conversations into WF out of MS Teams without cutting and pasting. Our team has a terrible habit of having full conversations in teams but it never gets into WF so other team members never know about them.