Expand my Community achievements bar.

Multiple Project Status Dashboards

Level 2
I’m running 5 simultaneous projects, each in different phases of competition. Manager wants a weekly dashboard of current status, risks, issues, upcoming milestones. I have a hand-crafted powerpoint that he likes. I’d like to be able to incorporate my WorkFront status into my dashboard reports How do I create a single dashboard that shows the status of all of my 5 projects in a single dashboard
2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Jim,

I've created the attached report. This has a similar style to your powerpoint report.

To create one like this, you create a project report, then use conditional formatting on each field to display different coloured circles depending on the content of the field. This can be used well for things like Project Status, Condition etc. Regarding the Issues column, I have only been able to do it based on the number of Open issues (e.g. over 5 is red, over 3 is orange etc).

Hope this helps.

Regards, David0690z000007ZkGbAAK.png

Level 5
I would create 5 project reports to focus on each aspect of your report and put a filter on each report to limit them to your projects. You can then combine these on to a single dashboard for both of you to use. On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 4:53 PM Jim McMahan < globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > I’m running 5 simultaneous projects, each in different phases of > competition. > > Manager wants a weekly dashboard of current status, risks, issues, > upcoming milestones. > > I have a hand-crafted powerpoint that he likes. > > I’d like to be able to incorporate my WorkFront status into my dashboard > reports > > How do I create a single dashboard that shows the status of all of my 5 > projects in a single dashboard > > -----End Original Message----- >