Expand my Community achievements bar.

Moving Projects listed in one PROGRAM NAME to a different PROGRAM NAME (not Portolio)

Level 4
Does anyone know how to bulk move existing projects under PROGRAM NAMES to another PROGRAM NAME? I have a bunch of PROGRAM NAMES set up in a PORTFOLIO and I'm having to individually go to the Program Name "bucket" select a project and change the program name manually for that project and do it all over again thousand of files. Yolanda Rowe
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7
Yes, you can bulk move projects under one program to another program. Go to the program landing page. If you want to move All Projects from under that program, go to the Projects --> All Projects tab under the program landing page. Click on the checkbox next to Name at the top of the list, select the Edit button, scroll down to the Portfolio section, click on the Program field, and select new program where the projects are to be classified under, then click Save Changes. All of the projects will move over to the other program. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services