Expand my Community achievements bar.

Are there date-based variables for minutes and seconds?

Level 2
I'm wondering if there are any date-based variables for minutes and seconds? I know q=quarter, h=hour, d=day, etc, but I can't anything similar for minutes or seconds . . . My underlying goal is to create a custom field (iitDevStatusStart2) to capture the time an issue goes into development status (IND) for the second time (and not capture any data at the same time as when the first time is captured in iitDevStatusStart1). I've tried various other ideas that seemed simpler but didn't work; this is the closest I've come to success (see the equation below), however I need to change the 2h (2 hours) to be 2 seconds. I would take 2 minutes in a pinch. I tried to simply divide 1h by 1800 ($$Now-(1h/1800)) or put in a decimal part-hour ($$NOW-.000555555h), but these ideas didn't seem to work. Here is a part of my desired equation in plain language: If the time that this issue went into IND status the first time is very recent (less than 2 seconds ago), leave this second field null. Otherwise record $$NOW in the second field. IF(Status='IND',IF(iitDevStatusStart1>$$NOW- 2h ,null,$$NOW)) Nathan Roberts
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies