Expand my Community achievements bar.

matrix report to show duration between planned start/completion dates

Level 10
I am using an Assignments report (filtered to a specific project, specific issue planned start dates) with columns for user name, issue:planned start date and issue:planned completion date. I'm trying to create a matrix where the rows show the user and highlight all the planned days the user is assigned to the issue. You might understand it better with the attachment. So for first user, the issue start date is July 17 and planned completion date is July 19. I would like July 17, 18, 19 to be highlighted or at least have an entry. There's also difficulty in getting the issue:planned start and issue planned completion dates on an assignment report matrix. Standard grouping allows only up to 3 groups and is the only way to pull issue planned dates into grouping. Then I switch to matrix. Any ideas how I can make this report?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Polly. It strikes me that you are trying to visualize the footprints of Issues as if they were Tasks: in short, as a Gantt Chart. Since there's no native way to do so in Workfront, I can suggest two options: consider converting the Issues in question into Tasks, and (shazam) use the native Gantt Chart views consider a dangerous but exciting trip to the Dark Side and help me improve our UberGantt solution to support Gantt Charting of Issues : all the delicious time footprint goodness without the convert-to-Task calories! Awkward analogies aside, the latter has been on our road map for several months, so if you're interested, please drop me a line at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com Regards, Doug