Expand my Community achievements bar.

MarComm Calendar: Is it possible to create a calendar based on the actual start date of a task?

Level 2

I am trying to create a MarComm calendar based on the actual start date of a task (launch email).  The task is on the email template so it's on the task list whenever they convert a request to a project.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @MonicaHa 

In your calendar setup, you'd select the options in this screenshot - if you don't want the emails to show up on the calendar at all until they have an actual start date, you'd add a filter for "Actual Start Date" is NOT blank

Calendar Start.jpg

Level 2

Thank you.  Does this apply to an individual task or the overall project actual start date?  I don't want any dates to appear on the calendar except the actual start date of a particular task once it's entered. 

Community Advisor

@MonicaHa you'd specify where you want that start date to pull from in the calendar filters.

If you want it to pull from tasks, you'd use the "Tasks" tab and set your filters. If you wanted it to pull from the project, you'd use the "Projects" tabs and set your filters there.

calendar filters.jpg