Expand my Community achievements bar.

Managers report

Level 2
Looking for help with a report that would show what active projects are assigned to a managers direct reports. Would like it to not show tasks, just projects and completion percentage. Can't seem to find the right combination of grouping and filters. Thanks for any help.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 7
Hi Ken, As far as the people's managers, are you looking for specifically the people who are assigned to tasks within the project, whether they are the "owner" of the task or not? Or, are you looking specifically if they are on the "Project Team" (specifically those folks under "Staffing" of the project?

Level 3
I too am looking for this sort of report - what projects are my staff assigned to. Project team would be just fine vs actually assigned to tasks. Jim Brown FujiFilm Medical Systems, USA

Level 10
Hi, A lot of our managers like using the resource grid. You can use a filter where the manager ID is $$USER.ID. You just need to change the settings to include Percent Complete. This is great for them to see what projects, percent complete, and hours by week/day. And then if they want to drill down into tasks, they can. "https://s3.amazonaws.com/higherlogicdownload/WORKFRONT/UploadedImages/InQ5ZKqzQY2Cmf6O98mQ_Projects and Percent Complete in Resource Grid.PNG" target="ThumbnailFullImage" title="Image link"> Anthony Imgrund FCB