Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Customized Project Tabs - can I specify for certain project types and not others?

Level 1
I'd like to be able to customize the project tabs which are displayed for certain classes of projects. For example, I might have a project manager who also manages a request queue. Those are two different project types, and I'd like to be able to configure a different set of tabs available within those projects. I only seem to be able to configure this on a user-specific basis (either individual users, or through a layout template) which means when the project manager looks at a request queue, they've got to see the complete set of tabs instead of those specific to the queue - is there a way configure this on a project-by-project basis? Thanks in advance! Jody Koch Sram, LLC
1 Reply

Level 4
Hi Jody, This is a great question & Idea that I'm sure many of us have thought about, but it is not currently possible. Whatever the user's project tabs are on their layout template or specific profile tabs, they are the same for every project viewed. Andrew Beard - LeapPoint Senior Associate LeapPoint Herndon VA