Expand my Community achievements bar.

London User Group - 18th October 2017

Level 2
Hi Everyone, I'm pleased to let you know that we will be running our next UK User Group on Wednesday 18th October in central London. For more information inc. timings/agenda and to register, please visit the event page "http://lp.workfront.com/london_user_group_jll_registration.html?o=7010z000000RZ3UAAW">here . If you have any questions about the User Group, please do not hesitate to email me at sophiebeake@workfront.com . Thanks, Sophie Sophie Beake Workfront sophiebeake@workfront.com
2 Replies

Level 4
Hi Sophie, Good to meet you yesterday and thanks for your time and that of the other Workfront attendees, and thanks to iProspect for hosting. It was good to hear about the new features coming, especially in the first 2018 release (the ability to export a dashboard will be very useful indeed, as well as the option to delegate some System Admin features to designated users) and to hear from the other users about their experience of using and adopting the product. I look forward to seeing you all again at the Christmas networking event. Kind regards, Danny L&Q Housing Trust IT PMO

Level 2
Hey Danny, Glad you found the User Group yesterday useful, I know we certainly love these open sessions where we get to here user stories as well. We are also very excited at Workfront for the upcoming release - we're using the new features now internally and I know I love them (particularly rich text updates)! See you in December. Sophie Sophie Beake Workfront sophiebeake@workfront.com