Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Listing of scheduled reports

Level 1
Hi all - I am trying to create a listing of scheduled reports, which seems to be a straight-forward task, but I am unable to generate any meaningful results. Can some one help please? Adding a filter to a standard Report report for Scheduled Report >> ID Is Not Blank delivers an empty report. Cheers, Fred Fred Spark Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 5
I have a been using a simple report with just 4 columns to monitor that our scheduled reports are getting sent out as scheduled. Hope this helps! 1st column is Report >> Name 2nd Column Text Mode Code displayname=Recurrence Rules listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(scheduledReports).lists textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=recurrenceRule valueformat=HTML 3rd Column Text Mode Code displayname=Recipients listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(scheduledReports).lists textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=recipients valueformat=HTML 4th Column Text Mode Code displayname=Last Sent Date listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(scheduledReports).lists textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=lastSentDate valueformat=HTML Filter: scheduledReports:recurrenceRule_Mod=notblank Heather Rehm-Stelter Berkley Specialty Underwriting Managers (BSUM)

Level 8
This is great, Heather. My report is showing a bunch of reports that are getting sent to users that are no longer at the company. It's a good way to do some cleanup! Adina

Level 1
Thankyou Heather - spot on. Fred Spark Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Level 10
Hi @Heather Rehm-Stelter I'm trying out the report you had on this thread. I'm wondering though how you came about fields are available for scheduledReports? I couldn't seem to find the collection on the API explorer. Thanks. Polly Co

Level 10
Just realized that the "report" report has scheduled reports for the columns. Strange though, when you pick up the scheduled reports recipients via the columns and via nested collection, the results are not the same. Most come up blank when done picked thru the column. Polly Co