Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

thumbnail of proof GONE? why ?

Level 7
was about to submit a ticket but my last issue went unresolved for 3 weeks and I figured out myself ---I was hoping there'd be answer here but I'm happy to see it's not just us....making designers crazy!! help Tegwyn Stockdale BayCare Health System, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 4
I have been having this issue since last Thursday. Please make a ticket. the more people that report it the faster they will fix it. Just to let you know if you click to open the proof it will work, but the thumb nail is not. Samantha Williams GameStop Corp.

Level 7
Ok ! my ticket has been submitted !
Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from BayCare Health System which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message and all copies.

Level 1
Our users are complaining as well - they use this thumbnail image! We need to be able to provide an update. We are using Chrome Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit). Thanks! Laura Antos Northstar New Jersey

Level 7
Ours seems to be working now --but ones that had problems will not be fixed yet and they are still working on it !! nice feature to have so I'm glad it's just a glitch ! Tegwyn Stockdale BayCare Health System, Inc.