Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

List of Objects challenge

Level 6
In FUSION, I am trying to add a key (sequence number) to each object in a list of objects in order to feed it into an API call. Currently, the list looks something like this: [ { "ID": "xxx", "objCode": "PROJ", "customerID": "cccc", "name": "0C - CORPORATE", "value": "0C" }, { "name": "0F - FLEX", "value": "0F", "objCode": "PROJ", },.... I've tried using the MAP card, but then end up with an additional key between objects in the list, so it looks like this: [ { "project": { "ID": "xxx", "objCode": "PROJ", "customerID": "cccc", "name": "0C - CORPORATE", "value": "0C" } }, { "project": { "name": "0F - FLEX", "value": "0F", "objCode": "PROJ", },.... Then tried writing it out to a table then reading it back in, which gets me my sequence, but adds extra keys for the rowID, entryDate, and enteredByID from the table, and I've not been able to strip them. There's got to be a card, or series of cards, that I can use to get the object into the format I need to post it via an API call. I've been beating it up for days and just can't get it that last step. Anyone have an idea on this? MG Marty Gawry - CapabilitySource
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 6
Figured it out: PLUCK the parameterOptions! Marty Gawry - CapabilitySource