Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learning Workfront for Job Search

Level 1

Hello.  I am currently job hunting and looking to expand my skill set in PM software.  I would like to spend some time getting familiar with Workfront.

Is there an individual trial available for this purpose or a course that would give me access to the software without having an account?

Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

If you sign up for one of the paid trainings it might be an option but you would have to inquire with Adobe about it directly. But there isn't anything available to my knowledge with the free trainings.

https://learning.adobe.com/catalog.html?products=Adobe%20Workfront

Level 1

My impression from my initial search were the courses were either very expensive or modeled for users for on the job training instead of job seekers (like myself) looking to upskill.

I "provisionally" passed the exam to be a certified WF Project Manager Professional today. All the info is in the public tutorials and documentation. Using the the criteria outline as a guide, it is doable. The practice exam on the criteria outline page does a good job of giving you an idea of the types of questions and the feel of the exam. Even though I passed, I wish I studied more on: Reporting steps, Status vs Conditions, and Agile settings. Overall I feel really confident that I can just start as a WF project owner and have a little badge to make potential employers more at ease. I watched some YouTube tutorials to get started, but the bulk of my studying was the Experience League tutorials/documentations and writing notes. With the outline, it's easier to track your progress and gives you a compass on what to study.

Hope that helps!