Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

LEAP SESSION Q&A: Transitioning Roles in the Organization

Level 3

For this year's Leap, my session was about transitioning roles and shifting priorities in an organization and how Workfront can help navigate those changes. I hope you all enjoyed my session (if you haven't had a chance to watch it yet, you can watch it here).

Let me know if you have any questions! I'd love to hear how you've navigated changing roles, priorities, and processes in your organization.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Lenore! There was so much interesting content in here.

I loved how many ways you've been able to use the request queues to work with so many different teams.

How did you get so many people/different teams to want to use a request queue to work with you? How have you overcome any objections to having people follow your processes?

Good luck with the "uber project" direction and optimizing your Workfront instance. It's an ongoing process! Did you see the Leap session from @Angela Simon‚ and @Kylie Schwarz‚ did about optimizing their Workfront instance? Might be interesting for you guys to connect!

Thanks,

Kyna