Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Leap Session Q&A's - how to participate:

Employee

If you've never participated in an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on a forum before, you might not know how to join in on the ongoing Leap Session Q&A's happening almost every day for the next few weeks.

What is it?

An Ask Me Anything (also known as an AMA) is at it's most simple, a thread on the community where the person/people who are answering questions start a new thread about their Leap session and then you, the community members, can post your questions to them on that thread and the presenters will answer each question on there.

Why participate?

You also can use this opportunity to connect with expert presenters and pick their brains on anything related to their topic that you've always wanted to know! This is a great opportunity to watch a Leap session you might not have otherwise taken the time to watch that will teach you something you can use to do your job better.

How do I know what's coming and get ready for the Q&A (AMA)?

Each week I share the list of upcoming sessions with a link to the recording so you know what their session was about and can ask them questions. The Q&A will not happen on the Leap session itself, via video or Zoom or anything else, but only on the community thread.

What if I missed one and I want to participate today?

You can see all the past Q&A threads and jump in on ANY of them by going to the Leap AMA topic on Workfront One and visiting the discussion tab - linked to directly here.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies