Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Leap Session Q&A: Alternate Means of Motivation: How to Encourage Your Team to Adopt and Use Best Practices

Level 2

Hello everyone!

For LEAP 2020, my session was about using alternate ways to motivate your teams to use Workfront - through easy icons and overdue tattletale reports! :) I hope you all enjoyed it!

I'm ready to answer any and all questions you might have about our process, so feel free to ask away! Have you ever struggled with Workfront adoption, folks falling away from Workfront, or just having folks update their tasks and projects? Then this might be the session for you!

I've also attached files that we found useful to help do your easy coding (including some animated gifs we created in-house that you are free to use in your Workfront instance as well, if you'd like).

Thanks!

Todd Ross 😃

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Employee

I'm crowning you the Gif King! 0690z000009ClhpAAC.gif

This was SO worth my 15 minutes this morning. That baby yoda + Workfront gif at the beginning of your presentation!!! Can you share that one by chance?

I love the visual way to get people aware of what tasks need to be updated in the "tattletale" report - even for my own use and not just for others. Such a fun presentation!

Level 2

And, if you weren't able to download the Baby Yoda gif above, I added it to the attachments area in the original post as well! Thanks!

Employee

Thank you so much for the baby yoda gif! Here's a direct link to your session as well to make it easier for people to find it! https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2425923/F891CC7618FC8778EA0D3B8959DCADC8