Expand my Community achievements bar.

LEAP Schedules

Community Advisor
Here's what I've got going on for LEAP. Anyone else in any of these sessions? Monday TECHNICAL: People Can Be Demanding - Learn Ways To Manage And Prioritize Requests 1:00 PM TECHNICAL: Building Custom Reports 2:05 PM NETWORKING: Networking Session: Workfront Geeks 3:15 PM TECHNICAL: Yearly Capacity Plan? Challenge Accepted 4:20 PM Tuesday TECHNICAL: The Dashboard Necessities 8:00 AM TECHNICAL: "Express" Yourself: Getting More out of Calculated Custom Data 9:05 AM TECHNICAL: There Is No Spoon: Reframe Your Method of Adoption to Achieve Performance Breakthroughs 1:25 AM TECHNICAL: "I Want It All!" How to Appeal to Your Frontline Users and Get Stuff Done 2:30 PM TECHNICAL: 15 Advanced Tips to Level up Your Workfront 4:00 PM Wednesday TECHNICAL: Redefining the Layout Templates Experience for Workfront Administrators 8:00 AM TECHNICAL: How You Can Influence the Workfront Product Roadmap 9:05 AM TECHNICAL: An Agile Ascent: Scaling the Waterfall and Other Feats 1:25 PM TECHNICAL: Using Workfront to Create Project Meeting Agendas 2:30 PM Thursday CONSULTING: 1:1 Consulting 8:00 AM TECHNICAL: An Alternate Universe: The Workfront Way That Works 9:05 AM TECHNICAL: Personal Productivity: Achieving Your Highest and Best 10:10 AM TECHNICAL: Launch Campaigns Faster with Adobe and Workfront 11:15 AM
2 Replies

Level 3
Thanks Heather. Here's mine: Monday 01:00 PM TECHNICAL: Develop a Single Source of Truth with Workfront 02:05 PM TECHNICAL: On Time, At Risk, Oh My! Managing Project Timelines 03:15 PM TECHNICAL: Mastering Permissions in Workfront 04:20 PM TECHNICAL: Introduction to Text Mode Reporting Tuesday 08:00 AM TECHNICAL: The Dashboard Necessities 09:05 AM TECHNICAL: "Express" Yourself: Getting More out of Calculated Custom Data 01:25 PM TECHNICAL: Collections: A Whole New World of Advanced Reporting 02:30 PM EXECUTIVE: Walk the Path or Climb the Mountain? How to Go from Implemented to Optimized 04:00 PM EXECUTIVE: If Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast, How Do You Change the Menu? Wednesday 07:30 AM Modern Work Leadership Program Thursday 08:00 AM TECHNICAL: Workfront and Fusion: The Core of Your Connected Tech Stack 09:05 AM TECHNICAL: The Tools You Need to Break Down Silos and Bring People Together 10:10 AM TECHNICAL: Create Executive Buy-in with a Vision 11:15 AM TECHNICAL: How to Use Mobile to Make the Most of Your Work Jennifer Franz Sae International

Level 2
Hi ladies! Here is my schedule. Also, when do you plan to arrive in Dallas - Sun or Mon? Angie Kweder ANSYS-Marketing