Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Calculated Field including data from a custom field within a task line item

Level 5
Is is possible to create an expression that pulls custom field data from a custom form in a specific line item of a project? i.e. we have information in line item 41 that is the same information we need in a field in line 21's custom form. Is there a way to dynamically populate line 21's field when 41's is completed - often after line 21? Jazmin Allen-Collins Analog Devices, Inc.
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Jazmin. To my knowledge, there is no way for a custom field on a task to pick up information from a custom field on another task. It can only work with other custom fields on the same task. Depending on your exact requirements, I expect you would be able to automate this via Fusion though. David Cornwell

Level 5
Thanks David! This is kind of what I figured, but wasn't sure. We're looking into another automation tool, so I'll see if this is something we can do through them. Jazmin Allen-Collins Analog Devices, Inc.