Expand my Community achievements bar.

Leap Buttons!

Level 5
Hey guys! We are getting our buttons ready for Leap and I want your help deciding what should go one the Mid-Atlantic User Group button. Comment your ideas or post some photos that we can work off of. Here is the button from last year: Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
6 Replies

Level 4
How about something Philadelphia this time, LOVE statue, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall? -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -

Level 7
How about the I-95 sign? That's the one thing that connects us all. Beth Calvaresi Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.

Level 1
Love this! Bridget Cusick Project Portal Coordinator Catholic Relief Services Baltimore, MD

Level 3
95 icon is a great idea! Eileen Womelsdorf SEI Investments Inc.

Level 2
I love the idea of using the 95 interstate sign. If it could be surrounded by something iconic to each state (state flower, animal, flag, etc.) then it would stand out. Are you looking for designs or is that being done in-house at WF? Karen Adams MK - Marketing and Communications

Level 7
If you customize it with flags, symbols, etc, you can use this one for Maryland: Beth Calvaresi Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.