Expand my Community achievements bar.

Late task notification

Level 10

Hi

I can't figure out a way to set up late task notifications, they don't go out. I also set up a custom 'task starting" notification that has stopped working ... I don't know when it stopped working, I forgot about it. But people are not seeing their things and there are no reminders. Is there a comprehensive guide to setting this up? Nothing I'm looking at is working.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there, you can set up late task notifications in setup. See here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/manage-wf/emails/se... 

If these used to work and you’ve confirmed they are set up correctly, I’d check with IT if anything has changed in the security settings of your company’s mail client or if the email domain needs to be whitelisted. If no go there, then contact WF support and they’d be able to see if notifications are trying to go out and are blocked on your side or if it’s an issue stemming from WF’s side. 

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

@JillAc did my response above help you out?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

We use a custom email template/reminder notification for late tasks, and it's working in our instance. Is that what you were using? If so, I'd contact support for help. If you don't use it, might be worth exploring reminder notifications. It fit our needs better than automatic reminders since we could customize it to exactly what we wanted. The only bummer is that they don't trigger until the night after the deadline is missed (midnight, mountain time). It'd be nice if they sent immediately after the deadline is missed.