Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Last Updated By ID:Name for a task

Level 2
I am trying to build a report to compare who is assigned a task to who actually completes the task. When I use 'lastUpdatedBy :name ' it pulls the name of the person that last update the project, not the specific task. How I can I make the view to show me the name of the user that last updated the task? Nathan Nathan Barnhill Altice USA
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 6
You might be able to back into it by using a Note report. Filter [Audit Type] = "Status Change" [Audit Note] contains "Complete" The fields you'll definitely want to display are Task: Name, Task Owner, Note Owner (the person who did the activity) I don't know if you can do a clean compare in Workfront, or if you'll need to export to Excel or another tool to manipulate the data. [If you discover your notes are incomplete, you can request a ticket from Workfront to look at your "Recorded Change Defaults". They can fix them from their side.] Good luck! Vincent Goodwin The Capital Group Companies

Level 7
Hi Nathan, What object type are you using for the report? For a task report, the "Last Updated By -- Name" should display who the last person was that updated that object . If you're on a task report, you can display some task data via a collections, I would suspect the row in the text mode would look something like valuefield=task:lastUpdateBy:name Here's our help article that goes over referencing collections in a report: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000586214-Referencing-Collections-in-a-Report Good luck, and I hope this helps! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront