Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Last task code

Level 3

Does anybody have the code to generate a "previous task completed" column on a project report? Thanks in advance for the help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Previous, meaning a predecessor? If so, I've used this text mode from @AnthonyIm many times on a task report (thank you, Anthony!). It's from the Lateness of a Predecessor Task thread

displayname=Predecessor Name and Actual Completion Date
listdelimiter=
listmethod=nested(predecessors).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=CONCAT({predecessor}.{name}," - ",{predecessor}.{actualCompletionDate})
valueformat=HTML

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Tasks that have Planned Hours > 0 with a Planned Start Date prior to Jan 1, 2022 and a Planned Completion Date after Dec 31, 2022
Tasks that have Actual Revenue > 0 with a Planned Start Date prior to Jan 1, 2022 and a Planned Completion Date after Dec 31, 2022
Hours that have an Entry Date between Jan 1, 2021 and Dec 31, 2022

This may help it would have to be a date of tasks to pull previous functions in your report. I would pick the dates you're looking to break down, then, from there, decide what tasks you want to see. In a custom field of Previous Tasks Completed with their name or Queuetopic ID. Depends on how you want to pull. I hope this helps.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Previous, meaning a predecessor? If so, I've used this text mode from @AnthonyIm many times on a task report (thank you, Anthony!). It's from the Lateness of a Predecessor Task thread

displayname=Predecessor Name and Actual Completion Date
listdelimiter=
listmethod=nested(predecessors).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=CONCAT({predecessor}.{name}," - ",{predecessor}.{actualCompletionDate})
valueformat=HTML

Level 3

thank you - I think this is what I'm needing!