Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Last Log In Report? Where did it go?

Level 2

There used to be an incredibly helpful tool for us under Setup > Audit Logs that pulled an automatic last log in report for all users. It was a quick report button that showed name, date of last log in, and success/failure of log in.

My co-administrator and I frequently used it to determine which teams were no longer using WF, or which users had left our organization without updating us to remove them from the system.

That report appears to be gone or has moved. We've tried to recreate it, with little success. Can anyone point us in the right direction of where it may be located, or how to build a report that pulls just the last log in date by user?

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Ah okay, I see what you mean now...for "Last Login", I have also gone to Users --> clicked on the View drop-down and selected "User Login", which provides the "Last Login Date".

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 7

Hi Sherrie, I am seeing "Audit Logs" under Setup --> System --> Audit Logs.

Level 2

Yes, that is still there. But the tool to check "last log in" option is no longer available under the dropdown menu options under Audit Logs.

Correct answer by
Level 7

Ah okay, I see what you mean now...for "Last Login", I have also gone to Users --> clicked on the View drop-down and selected "User Login", which provides the "Last Login Date".

Employee

Hi Sherrie,

I'm so grateful for @Terry Hynd‚ sharing her expertise - she really knows her stuff! I also saw this documentation article that I thought might give you some good ideas as well.

Thanks!

Kyna