Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Kick-Start for Issues - Index 1 Out of Bounds for Length error

Level 2

Trying to import issues into a project and am coming across this error when it comes to the setProjectID column.  I have tried the project ID from the URL and the project reference number, without success. The project is in Current status.  Appreciate any suggestions.

leighhasty_0-1676567065899.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @leighhasty,

In our Excel Updater solution, we use a similar "pound set" (aka VLookup) technique which you can read about here, in case it gives you a clue.

That said, if you do have the Project ID in question in hand, I suspect it might be as simple as changing the column header from setProjectID to just projectID.

Regards,

Doug

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @leighhasty,

In our Excel Updater solution, we use a similar "pound set" (aka VLookup) technique which you can read about here, in case it gives you a clue.

That said, if you do have the Project ID in question in hand, I suspect it might be as simple as changing the column header from setProjectID to just projectID.

Regards,

Doug

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use

Thanks Doug.  I thought for sure I needed "set" before any field when doing a kickstart, but when I went back to look at my spreadsheet to try your suggestion I realized I had a # before the text in my kickstart template, so thank you for having me take that 5th look!  setProjectID and the project ID from the URL worked that time.  It's the tiniest things that make or break a kickstart!