Expand my Community achievements bar.

Job role filter in task report?

Level 3
I need some help figuring out how to filter a report. I have created a task report for a team who wants to see specific tasks within projects they are on. I need to filter the results to show only tasks for projects that they are on. The projects do not have a common project owner and not all of the projects are in the same program. The team needs to see tasks that are assigned to them and some that are assigned to others. Is there a way to filter projects that contain their specific job role in a task report? They are the only ones assigned to that specific job role. Any ideas on a different way to filter that would get the results I need? Thanks so much! Amber Dallapiazza
2 Replies

Level 7
Hi Amber, did you try filtering on Job Role --> Name and then adding in your other filters? Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 4
Hi Amber, In a task report here is what we use. This will show the user tasks that are assigned to them that are ready to start. I would suggest using the wildcard $$USER.ID so that when a user logs into the report they are only seeing their tasks. These are the filters we use and then we use priorities for projects so the report is grouped by priority. You could also group by project name so that way if the user has multiple tasks per project that are ready to start they can see it grouped by project name. Project Status - equals - Current Assignment Users>ID - equals - $$USER.ID Task>Can Start - equal - true Task>Is Complete - equal - false Jessie Dantin Mercy Health