Expand my Community achievements bar.

Please Up Vote :)

Level 3
This is an old post but a really great suggestion that our users have asked for as well! >Preview project changes Amber Dallapiazza The Home Depot
6 Replies

Level 3
Hi @Amber Dallapiazza , it looks like your link is being rerouted because of the new Workfront Experience site roll-out. The link is spitting me out at the main Experience page. I'd love to check out your suggestion. Thanks! Brandon Hamm Bravo Group

Level 7
Hey Brandon, I have noticed the first time I click on a link it takes me to the main page once logged in but if you open it again after that it takes me there. Vicky Fitzgerald Operations Engineer

Level 3
Thanks for the suggestion, @Vicky Fitzgerald ! It prompted me to log in the first time, but when I went back, I get this screen (see attached) Thoughts? Brandon Hamm Bravo Group

Level 7
I got that this morning too when trying to access the Idea Exchange home page... must be down at the minute! Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 3
Thanks for letting me know! I'm getting that error this morning too, but it worked yesterday. Maybe as Vicky said it's down this morning? Amber Dallapiazza

Level 3
Certainly a possibility! I'll check back later! Thank you both! Brandon Hamm Bravo Group