Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

IT Service/Help desk Procedures

Level 10
I was wondering if anyone in the group has ever created documentation for their companies IT Service/Help desk. Before I can deploy the Outlook Plug-in to our users our Service desk has asked for a service desk procedure. Before I re-created the wheel I wanted to see if I could copy someone else's. They say imitation is the best form of flattery! Thank you in advance! Michael Lebowitz GuideWell Connect
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
I think I understand what you're talking about. We have a knowledge base article for Workfront so that our IT helpdesk knows when to direct issues to us (the sysadmins) vs fix it themselves (e.g. network issues). Is that what you're looking for? If so, I don't have the latest draft of ours, but I can look for what I do have and then redact all the goodies out of it. :) -skye

Level 10
This is exactly what I am looking for. Anything you can provide would be appreciated!! THANK YOU!! Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the author's employer and it is not responsible for errors, omissions or any comments reflecting personal views in this email. The information is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity addressed. It may be confidential or contain material that is privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this email and its contents IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please notify sender immediately and delete this email and its contents.

Level 10
FYI to future readers: I'm going to PM Michael and email it as a Word attachment to him since I don't think we can attach files, plus also it's in draft form so not really appropriate to have people access it indefinitely. -skye

Level 7
Could I see that procedure word doc too? Thanks! ERIN REED National Heritage Academies, Inc.