Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

It’s here! The communication you didn’t know you n..

Former Community Member

It’s here! The communication you didn’t know you needed in your life but now won’t want to live without.

Have you ever looked at the training content on Workfront One and thought, “I wish there was a way to be notified when training content is released/ updated”? Or, “I wish there was an easier way to share content feedback directly with the training team.” Well, wish no more!

We are excited to announce the Workfront Training Team topic. Follow our topic page for announcements and updates provided directly by our team. Or post your own feedback using the Workfront Training Team tag and engage with our team directly.

We succeed when you succeed, and we are so excited to work more closely with you to create the ultimate training experience on Adobe Workfront One.

And in case you already forgot or didn’t think I was serious, go follow the Workfront Training Team topic page. You won’t want to miss our exciting announcement of not one but TWO new offerings happening on Monday, June 14, 2021. Stay tuned.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies