Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Issue Custom Form Reporting

Level 4
I am creating a request queue that will recieve 400-700 hundred requests per month. Each request will relate to a PO which is captured on a custom form. Each PO will have 1 or more requests associated with it. I am looking for a way to help my users know when an entire PO is complete. One option would be to create a report that groups by PO and then color code the requests based on the issue status. When all on the PO have turned green then the PO is complete. I am hoping to do better than this option. There is not a way to send an email notification based on this; in fact, they would prefer to avoid getting any notifcation until the entire PO is complete. Is there a way I could filter the report so that only the issues where all issues on the PO are complete appear on the report.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies