Expand my Community achievements bar.

ISO Textmode Project Resource Pools Is Blank

Level 5
So I am working on Duplicating the Resource Budgeting Information in the Business Case steps to get ready for the Legacy Resource Management Tool to be removed. I want to filter out all projects where I have not assigned a Resource Pool. I have created a custom view on the All Projects tab showing Project Resource Pools as a column. While scrolling through the list I can see that there are a lot (mostly closed) projects that do not have a Resource Pool attached (in the new sense). In Textmode the column is referenced as follows: linkedname=direct namekey=resourcepools tile.name=component.resourcepoollist valuefield=resourcePoolListString valueformat=HTML viewalias=resourcepools However when I attempt to create a custom filter to only show those projects with missing Project Resource Pools I only get the option of selecting Project Resource Pool IDs . When I set that object to Is Blank, the result of the filter is nothing meaning no projects show in the list at all. And I haven't had any success in creating my own Textmode using the Project Resource Pools object. Suggestions? Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies