Expand my Community achievements bar.

All Projects View for Requestors?

Level 3
Many of our Requestors continue to leave project updates in the Request and not in the Project. We know we can change the Layout Template to show them the Projects screen upon login, but can we have it default also to the All Projects sub-tab? This is important for Requestors as they don't "own" any projects and so they see nothing on the Projects screen at first because it currently defaults to the "Projects I Own" sub-tab. Thanks! Lenore Brown Plex Systems, Inc.
2 Replies

Level 7
Hello Lenore, While those specific sub-tabs can't be re-arranged to show a different one upon login or when you open the main tab, you can set up a project report on a dashboard, and set that dashboard up as a menu item to show as the first sub-tab when you click that object type (So for example, you can have it show up when they click the global Projects tab.) and that will let the users navigate to the project instead of the requests. You can then set that dashboard menu up on their layout template, so all your requestors have the same view. Feel free to reach out to our Support team, and we can walk you through that process if you need a bit of extra help. Thanks, Dustin Martin Tier 2 Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 10
I don't believe there is a way to do that. At least I don't see a setting. However, if the last tab they were on was All Projects, it should remember that and that would be where they start the next time they click on Projects. I just verified it on my side.