Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a way to set up a form with information already filled in for a reoccurring request?

Level 4

Is there a way to set up a form with information already filled in for a reoccurring request?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

If you would like the actual form to be pre-filled with some information, you can set default options for some of the fields, such as checkboxes and radio buttons. 

If you are asking if the requester can copy a request submission, I think that is a great idea to submit! Perhaps a copy button in the drafts area would be nice to have!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 5

Could you use the copy and submit as new feature for them to resubmit the request, that would copy the existing information to the new request.  You could also set up a fusion flow to add the information.

Level 4

Sounds like a possible solution, I'll give it a whirl!

Correct answer by
Level 7

If you would like the actual form to be pre-filled with some information, you can set default options for some of the fields, such as checkboxes and radio buttons. 

If you are asking if the requester can copy a request submission, I think that is a great idea to submit! Perhaps a copy button in the drafts area would be nice to have!

Level 4

Thanks, I'm going to give that shot and see if it works.  And I'll submit the idea!