Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there a way to pin an instruction document on a specific layout template?

Level 6

We are starting to switch over our Requestors to the NWE and in doing so will begin using Proof HQ with them. I have made an instruction sheet that we plan to email each of them to walk them through the process, but I've dealt with them all long enough to know they will lose that email and call me to resend over and over again. I was hoping there was a way that I could add it to their layout template or user account. Any ideas? May be able to share with them, then log in as them and pin to their page but there are hundreds of requestors so I was hoping for an easier way.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8

I would create a dashboard that I could pin to the layout template. Use the "+ Add External Page" option when creating the dashboard to link to the instruction sheet, which will then be embedded on that page.

Level 1

‚When we have new Workfront features or functions to share, we create a project that includes the instructions, or an overview, in the docs section. Each user acknowledges the instructions by completing a "I have read and understand" type task. Moving forward when I am asked for direction already provided, I send over that project link.