Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Is there a way to have new users automatically be enrolled in the new experience?

Level 5

Is there a way to have new users automatically be enrolled in the new experience? Can it be added when adding users during a kick-start? It seems that the only way to do it is to have a system admin add them from Set-up but our Group Admins don't have the option from Set-up or from the User Settings. We'll be adding many new users in the near future. Thanks!!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Kristy! I also know that you can submit a support request and they can have it so that your environment auto-enrolls any new users into the new experience. So it sounds like there are a variety of ways you could tackle this depending on how you'd like to proceed!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Huh: good point, Kristy, and one everyone will eventually reach (so...congrats?).

Toggling NWE under Set-up is the way I use, too, but my understanding is that new Workfront clients (i.e. who've never used Classic) are "configured" (somehow) to use NWE for all users, right from Day One.

@Josh Boston‚, is my new Workfront Client understanding correct, and if so, is their configuration done the same way (via Set-up), or is there some other gobal setting that SysAdmin's such as Kristy can either make or request from Workfront so that new users default to NWE?

Regards,

Doug

Employee Advisor

@Kristy Musgrove‚ Granting Group Administrators the ability to enroll users in the new Workfront experience is on the roadmap, so you can expect to see that feature coming soon!

Level 1

Can you tell us how soon that group admin ability will be available?

Employee Advisor

@Lisa Beutler‚ That feature is expected to be available in the upcoming 20.3 release!

Level 7

It's now Jan 2021, but I still have not seen a way to auto enroll newly created users into the new experience. Outside of opening a customer support ticket, is there a way to set it?

Community Advisor

I submitted a ticket late last week and this is the response I got:

"Currently, the only way to have new users start in the new interface is to fully disable the Classic experience in your environment. This would move any remaining Classic users over to the new experience as well."

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Kristy! I also know that you can submit a support request and they can have it so that your environment auto-enrolls any new users into the new experience. So it sounds like there are a variety of ways you could tackle this depending on how you'd like to proceed!