Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Is there a report to see tasks AND issues assigned to a project

Level 7
I want to be able to see tasks from a custom form and issues in one place. I can make 2 reports and make a dashboard, but I need to be able to have them in 1 report and be able to export it.
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Brandon, Yes, there is. It's called a Work Item report. It's at the very bottom of the list when you create a new report. The complicated factor is that Task and Issue fields will show in separate columns (you will see what I mean once you create one). The workaround to this is to use (if my memory is correct) Shared Columns to merge, for example, the Task Name and Issue Name Columns into one column. You need to do this for other columns per your requirements. There is lots of info on the community regarding Shared Column reports if you do a search for it. Then, once you have a report that looks good, you can put it on a dashboard and then add it as a custom tab (either just for yourself or via Layout Templates). This way it will automatically filter itself down to show just the data for the project you're looking at. Again, there's info on this forum regarding how to do this. Hope this guidance helps.