Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is it possible to share a view when you share a project with users?

Level 6

Hello Workfront Experts,

I created a view for the issues tab of a request queue project. I might have to share the project with more users. Is there a way to tie the view to the project so if I share the project I share both? That would save time with sharing the project then going back to share the view.

Thanks,

Jared

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 8

I don't believe there is a way to share views with projects, but we actually use our layout templates to control who sees what views! That way our users only see exactly what they need to see. If something needs to be shared with less than 3 or 4 people we just share it manually. I know that isn't super helpful! @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ maybe you've seen something about this before?

Employee

Hi Samantha and Jared,

I haven't seen this before unfortunately, but I'm checking with people who know more than me! I'll let you know if I find anything more promising.

Kyna

Employee

I just confirmed that it's not possible right now, so if you think this is something you need, then it's a good one for the Innovation Lab!