Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Interactive proofs don't work with Remote Desktop. Anybody else have this situation?

Level 10

Working from home we have a setup of Remote Desktops for people who have computers at the office. Our IT REFUSES to allow them to access via VPN they say for security reasons which just makes me fume. We have found that interactive proofs do not work with Remote Desktop. People get a message that it's offline, or that there is "no image associated with the comment." When they access the proof outside the Remote Desktop, from the same computer, it works just fine. So we know it's something about accessing the interactive app via Remote Desktop. WF Support blames my company; my IT department blames Workfront and never the twain shall meet.

Does anybody else have this type of setup and have similar issues? Any resolutions that you an advise that I can pass along?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies