Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Is it possible to set up an email/notification to send once a proof has a decisions made?

Level 2

The only way I've been able to see if a proof has a decision is via the hourly/daily summary updates. I'd prefer to receive a notification each time an assigned reviewer sets their approval status.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

There is the option for "decisions" in the notifications section which is specific to each individual user which will send that user a notification every time anyone on the proofing workflow makes a decision, and it also tells you if they made any comments so you can know whether to go look. What you miss out is if there is any subsequent comments or back and forth within the proof after you get the notification.

You can set the defaults person by person in Proof User Setup and the person sharing the proof has the ability to change that each time as well. The only way to change the setting on a proof is via Workfront / Proof Details - you can't do it from within the Proof itself. (If you can, please someone tell me how!!)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

There is the option for "decisions" in the notifications section which is specific to each individual user which will send that user a notification every time anyone on the proofing workflow makes a decision, and it also tells you if they made any comments so you can know whether to go look. What you miss out is if there is any subsequent comments or back and forth within the proof after you get the notification.

You can set the defaults person by person in Proof User Setup and the person sharing the proof has the ability to change that each time as well. The only way to change the setting on a proof is via Workfront / Proof Details - you can't do it from within the Proof itself. (If you can, please someone tell me how!!)