Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Is it possible to report on Status path?

Level 2

Looking to see he dates/times of the status changes of a project - is there anyway to report on something like that or atleast see the path the status went on if not the dates/times?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are you looking for something like this? 

Status History
Complete: 11/2/23 15:24 | Active: 8/3/23 9:12 | Ready to Assign: 7/31/23 10:39 | Planning: 3/13/23 16:00 |

If so, you can use the process outlined in Targeted Auditing Proof Of Concept by @Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore. It was a little tricky to set up, but once it's done, it provides an easy way to see the status changes. Doug's a genius!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Are you looking for something like this? 

Status History
Complete: 11/2/23 15:24 | Active: 8/3/23 9:12 | Ready to Assign: 7/31/23 10:39 | Planning: 3/13/23 16:00 |

If so, you can use the process outlined in Targeted Auditing Proof Of Concept by @Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore. It was a little tricky to set up, but once it's done, it provides an easy way to see the status changes. Doug's a genius!

Level 2

I think this just might be what we're looking for - i'll take a look at Doug's process. thank you both!