Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is it possible in New Exp to: Create a Project [or Request] report that can pull in the Custom Form URL -- so that there is quick access to curated forms to export & print.

Level 3

Ultimately looking to collect custom form exports --looking for an efficient way to send custom form PDFs to exec not using WF.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Unfortunately, in NWE, the custom form is on the Overview page so it doesn't have an exclusive URL.

I list the overview by including a calculated field called "Task Custom Form_" in an admin section of task form, like this:

CONCAT("https://MYDOMAIN.my.workfront.com/task/view?ID=", ID , "&activeTab=overview")

And then a column in the Task report like this:

displayname=Task Form

link.url=customDataLabelsAsString(Task Custom Form_)

linkedname=html(URL)

textmode=true

valueexpression=IF(ISBLANK({DE:Task Custom Form_}),"","Form Link")

valueformat=HTML

Level 3
Randy -- thanks for your response. Very much appreciate understanding what you've been able to do. Cheers.

Level 7

Hi Tamara -

While Randy is correct that the custom forms are on the Overview tab, you can create a custom calculated field that takes you directly to the Overview tab and move the Custom forms to the top of the Overview tab on the layout template to make the first thing the users see.

0694X00000DUIB8QAP.png

Hope this helps,

Teale