Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Is it possible for Fusion to remove proofID from a document version?

Level 5

Subject is question. I know I can delete proofs via proofHQ custom API call. However, the proofID still resides on the document version. I tried replacing the value with <null> and I got the following error:

The operation failed with an error. [400] unable to find method for service endpoint type: EDIT (class com.attask.biz.DocumentVersionMethods$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$4137ba69)

Is it possible for us to do this within Fusion?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello John,

I just tried to update a Document Version as well (DOCV) and received the exact same error message.

So I think there is no possibility to modify those objects using the API yet.

Regards

Lars

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello John,

I just tried to update a Document Version as well (DOCV) and received the exact same error message.

So I think there is no possibility to modify those objects using the API yet.

Regards

Lars

Level 5

The original idea: Have Fusion remove a manual proof workflow before it goes through again for our larger automated legal and compliance review process. 

Now, if the document was a regular Workfront document, perhaps I could have Workfront download the doc and create a new version. But nooooooooo, we're dealing with a document stored in Sharepoint. And since it's a linked file, we can't version it up. 

So yeah...back to the drawing board.

-j