Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Introducing your 2022 Adobe Workfront Community Advisors!

Administrator

Our Adobe Experience cloud communities are the heartbeat that connect, engage, and empower our users to create game-changing digital experiences for their customers.

I'm thrilled to announce the Community Advisors, class of 2022. During their tenure, Advisors will participate in speaking engagements, provide product feedback, and most importantly, share their expertise with the Experience League/Marketo/Workfront Communities. A special shoutout to our new Adobe Workfront Community Advisors - @Heather Kulbacki‚ , @Monique Evans‚ , and @Skye Hansen‚! You can view them as well as our 93 other Community Advisors here.

The Advisor program is designed to promote career growth and develop deep connections with users by giving them a voice in the broader customer ecosystem.

Congratulations to the class of 2022 🎉🎉

0694X00000J1UqJQAV.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Thanks Jonathan, I'm excited to be part of the class of 2022!

Community Advisor

Thanks again, Jonathan! I can't wait to share my thoughts and opinions with the experience community!

Level 2

So exciting to know we have a such an incredible community of resources!