Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

INTRODUCING!! Workfront Wednesday: Ask the Experts Reporting Workshops

Level 2
Don't miss this month's Ask the Expert Reporting Workshop on August 14, 2019, at 8:00 a.m. PT / 4:00 p.m. UK. Workfront Learning Program Manager, Chuck Middleton, will discuss how to measure velocity within your enterprise, as well as provide hands-on, live coaching to user-submitted questions. In this session, you will: • Learn about velocity; how frequently work is completed in the time originally committed • Understand how to build your own velocity report in Workfront • Get the answers to ANY other reporting questions you may have Can't make it? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording. Register Here: "https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&partnerref=Community&eventid=2066176&sessionid=1&key=37523B2F62045C71479A9ECD0A049ACD&regTag=&sourcepage=register" https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&partnerref=Community&eve... Kara Trapp Manager, Modern Work Enablement - Customer Programs Workfront
3 Replies

Level 7
Attended the webinar and I love the idea of showing our leadership how we are fairing between our original completion date and our adjusted completion date. The problem is, I cannot get any of these calculations to be accepted as valid formulas. I am not certain why they won't stick as I have copied and pasted directly from the worksheet and tried typing them in verbatim. I went back and watched the form set up part and still don't see what I am missing. Why is this formula considered invalid? Am I missing something prior to plugging in the formula? IF(ISBLANK(First Commit Date),Default Baseline.Planned Completion Date,First Commit Date) Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com

Level 1
We were struggling with this yesterday as well. The problem is that WorkFront won't allow you to reference a field until it's been added to a form and then saved. So in order to create these fields you have to first create a form that has the calculated fields with no calculation. Save the custom form, then reopen it. At that point these formulas work. I am not sure why it won't let you reference the calculated field itself before it's been saved once. Melody Bateman Onemain Holdings, Inc.

Level 7
Excellent. Thank you! I figured it had to be something to do with the field itself. That makes sense though. Working like a charm now! Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com