Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Introducing Jon Chen, new Workfront community manager

Employee

Dearest Workfront community,

Today I have the pleasure of introducing to you, @Jonathan Chen‚ (Jon), the new Workfront community manager.

This is bittersweet for me as I’m excited about moving to a new role at Adobe, but I’ll really miss working directly with you all on the community on a day-to-day basis.

Jon has a lot of great experience as a community manager (he’s also the Marketo community manager) and has a ton of great ideas that he is going to bring to you all this year and in the future, and I know he’s eager to meet you all and start getting to know you. Feel free to start tagging him and reaching out to him when you have questions about the community or connecting with the right people at Workfront.

I asked Jon to send a little background about himself so you can get to know him, and here’s what he sent.

Meet Jon:

Hello there, nice to meet you all! A little bit about me - I joined Adobe about 2 years ago as the Community Manager for Marketo (nation.marketo.com). My main focus there has been to ensure that the Community continues to grow as an invaluable resource for their users. Whether that be launching new programs, maintaining relationships between our PMs and customers, or nominating users into our Advocacy programs, I’ve always loved bringing more recognition and voice to our community members.

Outside of work, I’m a very active person and I love hiking, shopping, and exercising at home. I also love aerial photography and like flying my drone in new destinations. In the winter, I’m an avid snowboarder and actually purchased my first season pass this year. I’ve been to Lake Tahoe more times than I can count and absolutely love doing weekend Tahoe cabin trips with friends. Lastly, I’m a huge foodie, and exploring local cuisines plays a huge part in where I travel. Once it is safe to travel again, I would love to visit Europe - specifically Italy, Greece, Germany, and Spain!

I’m super excited to support this Community, and if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to tag me or send me a private message and I’ll respond as quickly as possible!

0694X00000HClvtQAD.png

As you can see, you’ll be in great hands with Jon. I will miss working with all dearly, but I look forward to staying connected (I might pop in every now and then to say hello) and as I’ll still be at Adobe, I hope when we can start meeting in person again that we’ll be able to see each other at events someday.

Thank you all for teaching me about what it means to be part of a community of professionals who treat each other with such kindness and support. I’ve loved watching so many of you grow from knowing hardly anything about the product to being able to answer other people’s questions and provide some thought-provoking and head scratchers for even our brightest and most experienced users.

Stay in touch!

Kyna

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 10

Thanks Kyna -- it's been great working with you for the (wow) last three years, and all the best!

Jon, welcome to the community, and so good to meet you -- I look forward to seeing some of your new ideas!

Regards,

Doug

Level 3

Congrats on the move @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ and thank you for your leadership and engagement over the last few years. I've appreciated you staying connected and sparking up conversations across the community. Best wishes on your new adventure.

And welcome @Jonathan Chen‚ looking forward to seeing how you engage the community.

Cheers,

Cathy

Administrator

Thanks @Doug Den Hoed‚ and @Cathy Glenn‚! I'm super excited to manage this Community and can't wait to work with all of you in the near future.

Community Advisor

Welcome @Jonathan Chen‚ and congrats on your new role @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ You've been great to work with! Your knowledge and quick follow up have been much appreciated over the years 😊

Best of luck to you 🍀