Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Introduce yourself!

Level 9
Hey everyone! We’re excited to see you in your Birds of a Feather session next week at Leap. Session Leader: Raechel Duplain, Marketing Strategy an Content Manager, Workfront Day: Wednesday (Day 3) Time: 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM Location: Coronado P/Q We'd love for you to introduce yourself in the comments below. Here are some things you can tell us about: Who you work for What session you’re looking forward to at Leap What’s a personal or professional victory we can celebrate with you? See you in a few days! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
5 Replies

Level 10
Hi Agency folks! My name is Anthony Imgrund and I am project manager for the Strategic Operations group at FCB. I am the system admin for our instance of Workfront. The session at LEAP I'm looking forward to is The Hacking Marketing (Agile Practices to Make Marketing Smarter and Faster). I've done agile for internal project because there is just a huge log of stuff that needs to get done at some point and we work on it when we can. I'm interested how this works when you work with a client and there are due dates that have to happen. [Shameless plug: If you are looking for a workshop to go to at 2pm on Tuesday, you should come to Coronado M/N for my breakout session Multiple Business Units in One Global Instance. ;) ] A victory... At FCB, we have gotten to the point where people from other business units are coming to us to ask about how they can start using Workfront because they have heard good things. My boss and I don't have to be in "sales" mode talking it up. That is pretty awesome! :)

Level 1
Hello everyone! Its been great meeting a lot of you at Leap this year. Just wanted to jump into this thread and introduce myself. I work for Rockfish Interactive, a Digital Agency with offices in Rogers/Friso/Cincinnati Part of my role includes Resource Management oversight for all of our departments. I'm exicted to hear and see all of the upcoming features that are rolling out in the tool. A big victory for Rockfish this year was rolling out our Phase 3 training to the organization. This included a series of trainings, but highlighted on project setup. We now have 3 formats for all projects (you choose the one you need based on the work) that translates to a template. This also includes refining our task setup to reduce the number of tasks each user sees on their My Work page. The ability for our teams to work across multiple client teams while having a consistent naming convention will be huge in terms of overall adoption! -Joe Ray

Level 2
Birds of a Feather was a great session and would love to keep it going via this thread... ================================================ I am a Senior Project Manager at The Martin Agency. I found Jordan Staples' session, Power Booster for Increased Usage/Adoption most helpful. His session addressed some of the adoption roadblocks he's heard from customers; "Too hard to find work," "Managing a project is complicated," and "Everyone is doing their own thing" aka old habits die hard. My takeaway was to simplify things. Whether it be from a workflow or configuration standpoint - you have to put in the work to keep it simple for your users. Anyone else attend this one? I also really liked the Workfront Centric Meeting. Self generating status meeting agendas? Hell yes. Best part it's all straight out of the box Workfront stuff - no text mode, nothing super complicated. Where can I get the slides and materials from that course? We want to get this done for our project managers yesterday. :) One of our agency Workfront victories is "Timesheets." We used to close time monthly because it was such a grueling process and now with Workfront we are able to close time, more easily, weekly. Huge win because time is money.

Level 9
Riana, So glad to have you as a member of the group! Thanks for introducing yourself. I'd love to continue the Birds of a Feather discussion here in the forum. As soon as everyone gets back to the office, I'm going to try to get my hands on all of the questions that were asked (both answered and unanswered) and post them here for discussion. How does that sound? In Reply to Riana Bocchino:
Birds of a Feather was a great session and would love to keep it going via this thread...
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: