Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 10
Hi Mike - welcome! Not sure about accuracy of the 'cool kids' comment, but please support Nate in encouraging all of your colleagues to join us here too! I was in a meeting today with one of our Executives and I mentioned Workfront's Community site and how fantastic it is as a resource for ideas and crowd-solving problems (without placing a load on the Helpdesk), and also for engaging with a whole range of Workfront's staff who we otherwise wouldn't get a chance to interact with. I can't speak highly enough of it so please keep up the engagement.... :)

Level 10
Welcome, Mike. Thanks for your thoughtful work on Resource scheduling and Agile stuff. Very nice. Eric

Level 2
Hi Workfront Community! I use Workfront on a daily basis currently for a couple hours a day. An amazing community to me is one that offers: A community that makes old/new/prospective users aware of what's happening. Gives news users a chance to ask noob questions and advanced users a chance to share knowledge/experience (e.g via weekly twitter or an invite-only slack #channel, google hangout or even meetups) Multiple channels to stay informed including Web (forum, blog etc.), Email (listserv, newsletter), Chat (slack #channel), Realtime (twitter, Insta, Snapchat etc.) Access to great documentation and support. Constantly updating and simplifying the training process so that it's relevant to different skill levels is important. I am a big fan of remote control cars ( Traxxas cars ), french pastries ( Amendine in Santa Monica, CA) as well as tinkering ( Rasberry Pi ) and teaching kids to be computer savvy. This is probably cheating, but I heard this joke this morning from Amazon's Echo (think 'Siri' but better called 'Alexa') by enabling the Skill for Jokes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Alexa Joke: Why did the Banker quit his job? He lost interest!

Level 2
Hello, I'm Kathy Rhoads, a business analyst at Kenan Advantage Group, Canton Ohio and newly minted Workfront user. I use Workfront daily in two ways. I'm a member of the core implementation team and responsible for roll out activities including training and ongoing education. I'm also assigned as a business analyst to other projects that are part of the initial roll out. I've already found the Workfront community absolutely amazing. My first question was answered in minutes and everyone who responded provided wonderfully worthwhile responses. I am humbled by the members in the community and hope to one day be able to contribute worthy responses as well. My passion is my family. However, I also funnel energy into community service as an elected Village Council Representative in my small town of Seville, Ohio. I chair the streets and parks committee and am truly interested in improving infrastructure and making sure that the Village of Seville continues as a great place to live and work. My guilty pleasure is reading novels -- fiction of all types and genres. As for jokes - my youngest is in grade school so I'll spare you the grade school humor, as those are the only jokes coming to mind . . . Looking forward to being part of the community. Kathy A. Rhoads

Level 4
Welcome Kathy, I'll post a joke for you - what's E.T. short for...? . . . . . . . . . He's got little legs ;p (I did not say it would be good....)

Level 2
Phil, That joke gave me a chuckle. Thanks -- I look forward to sharing it with my little guy tonight. :)

Level 10
Kathy, we love those grade school jokes. A pirate walks into a bar with a roll of paper towels on his head. He steps up to the bar and the bartender says - do you know you have a roll of paper towels on your head? Aye, the Pirate says, there’s a Bounty on me head. (for the non-USA readers, Bounty is a brand of paper towels in the USA. It’s a great candy bar in the UK) Let’s have the jokes, Kathy. Eric

Level 2
Pirate jokes are an excellent choice. Another good one to share with my little guy tonight!!! Thanks! Kathy

Level 10
I noticed that the last posting to this category was in late February. Surely we've had new people join since then. I'm starving for some good jokes, so those of you who have joined since the end of February would do well to post a note about yourself and especially, if nothing else, post some funny jokes. Pirate jokes and jokes about skeletons walking into bars are warmly received. Thanks!

Level 4
My 7 year old son told me this one this morning: What does a lawyer wear to court? ... ... ... A lawsuit! In Reply to Lucas Eric, MPM:
I noticed that the last posting to this category was in late February. Surely we've had new people join since then. I'm starving for some good jokes, so those of you who have joined since the end of February would do well to post a note about yourself and especially, if nothing else, post some funny jokes. Pirate jokes and jokes about skeletons walking into bars are warmly received. Thanks!

Level 1
Anyone on here into running? From someone who is rubbish at jokes

Level 10
I’ve done pretty well running away from a honest day’s work, does that count? ☺

Level 1
You mean you can escape? What is your secret?

Level 8
Eric - please teach me your ways oh wise one!

Level 4
Hi! I'm Phil :) Been away for a while, now I'm back (at least for today!) Nice to see you're all still here... Bad android joke: What do you call the security guards outside of Samsung? The guardians of the galaxy...... Thanks.... Have a great weekend

Level 9
Phil! Welcome back, my man! Hopefully you'll be around for more than just today... -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 8
Phil that was a great joke! I almost spit my coffee out when I read it. It's great to hear from you!

Level 6
Good one Phil. I shared it on Yammer this morning ‚ò∫ Regards, Laura Ray Junior Project Manager Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com<

Level 4
Having been so warmly welcomed back I think I'll hang around for a while :)

Level 7
Thanks for email Nate! My name is Tegwyn and we are just implementing workfront. I'm an admin so I know I am going to be seeking advice and helpful hints outside the "help" guides already in workfront. (which are great, until you can't find exact way to word something). lol just wanted to pop on and say hello so I can get familiar with this forum ! Teg

Level 9
Hey Tegwyn, This is a great place for you to visit regularly. I'd recommend setting a calendar invite for yourself at least once a week to log into the community and review the forum posts and check out the blog. It's a great way to keep in the loop and make sure you're always learning and improving. Hope to see you back here on the regular! -Nate On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Tegwyn Stockdale < globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > Thanks for email Nate! > > My name is Tegwyn and we are just implementing workfront. > > I'm an admin so I know I am going to be seeking advice and helpful hints > outside the "help" guides already in workfront. (which are great, until you > can't find exact way to word something). lol > > > > just wanted to pop on and say hello so I can get familiar with this forum ! > > > > Teg > > -----End Original Message----- > -- NATE BAGLEY Workfront Community Manager [image: Workfront] https://www.workfront.com O 801.477.9712 | M 801.706.3295 natebagley@workfront.com | www.workfront.com Address https://www.workfront.com/contact-us | Twitter https://twitter.com/Workfront_Inc | LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/48453 | Facebook https://www.facebook.com/workfront [image: Workfront] https://www.workfront.com/email-promo