Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 3
Hi, My name is Ashiqur Rahman. I'm working as Workfront System Administrator at Freedom Mortgage(Mount Laurel, New Jersey). I was started with Workfront last April(2016). I am new in Workfront community. I want to learn more about Admin site in Workfront. I spend 8 - 10 hours everyday in Workfront. Please advice...

Level 1
Hi all, My name is Pierre BOYER. I'm working for Lactalis (French Dairy Company) as an IT Project Manager. We're implementing Workfront from few weeks ago and I'll perhaps have the chance to be a Workfront admin for the IT teams. I'm on the discovery phase at this moment but I already have a lot of questions about processes and reports for which our trainer has no response... So I'll have a look to some topics before asking you help :) See you, P

Level 9
Welcome Pierre! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out. That's what I'm here for. -Nate In Reply to Pierre Boyer, PM:
Hi all, My name is Pierre BOYER. I'm working for Lactalis (French Dairy Company) as an IT Project Manager. We're implementing Workfront from few weeks ago and I'll perhaps have the chance to be a Workfront admin for the IT teams. I'm on the discovery phase at this moment but I already have a lot of questions about processes and reports for which our trainer has no response... So I'll have a look to some topics before asking you help :) See you, P
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 4
Bonjour Pierre! Où travaillez-vous en France ? Je suis allé à Toulouse plusieurs fois pour des projets dans le passé . Phil

Level 1
Thank you Phil and Nate for your quick replies! @Phil: Nice french! Toulouse is a beautiful city, especially for warm sumer. I'm on Laval, small town in the west of France, 2 hours from Paris by train. P

Level 6
Welcome Pierre! We only went live in April but we've learned a lot since! This community is the single best source of help without question. We are an IT team of about 107 users and I sit in the project management team in IT, so if there's anything I can help you with just let me know. :) Laura

Level 3
Hello all, My name is Brad Mikolajczyk and I'm the Project Portfolio Manager and System Administrator for our instance of Workfront. My company is the Kenan Advantage Group and we're located in Ohio about 50 miles southeast of Cleveland in North Canton. We are right by the Akron/Canton airport and about 10 miles north of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. We will be using Workfront to prioritize and govern our project portfolio. Our organization wants to ensure we are investing in efforts that meet our strategic objectives and align with our upcoming growth plans. We are currently in the middle of configuring Workfront and are scheduled to pilot the product next month. As you can imagine our team is spending the majority of the time preparing Workfront to correlate with our project life cycle and be ready for our upcoming pilot. Being new to Workfront I'd like the Community to be a place to ask questions and see how all of you are using the tool. At some point maybe be part of a group to communicate and share best practices when using the system and buildiing a strong "Workfront Nation". I'm a huge sports fan of the Cleveland Indians, Browns, Cavaliers (yay a championship for Ctown!), and The Ohio State University Buckeyes football program. I like to play golf and attend live events. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends to make sure we don't grow too far apart. Favorite joke: "I have a knock-knock joke, you start it..." :) I'm very excited to put Workfront to good use here while bouncing ideas off all of you and learning the in's and out's of this robust system. Regards, Brad

Level 10
Welcome, Brad! I’m sure you’re going to get a lot of value from this community. Dive right in… Cleveland used to have the best Polish food. I miss that. I love your joke. I’m going to steal it. Thanks! Eric

Level 6
Welcome Brad, you'll get a great deal of help from this forum, don't be afraid to ask anything! Laura :) ________________________________

Level 4
Hi Nate, We have already said hello previously, and you have been very helpful so far. Good to meet you from the UK. I am a project manager in IT, implemented the Workfront solution and drive the new IT Portfolio through it. Am keen to understand new ways to use the system to sell even more benefits to the rest of the team. Welcome.

Level 2
Hi Tim, Just thought i'd drop you a quick note to say hi as well - I'm the Customer Marketing Manager for Workfront based in the UK so hopefully I will be your contact for any local Workfront user events you may be interested in. I didn't have you down on my contact list for Warburtons, have just spoken to Paul Rawlinson in the past, but if you are happy for me to, I will be sure to make sure we keep you in the loop with any UK specific activities. Can I also recommend you join the two UK User Groups in this Community site ( Click on User Groups above > Regional EMEA > click Join Community for both ) as I will always update these with any European user event details as well. Hopefully meet you in person soon. Thanks, Sophie Sophie Beake Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA Workfront

Level 1
Hi - I'm Bronwyn and our company uses WorkFront for program planning, managing, resource allocation and deployment metrics. I support Man U (inspite of current performance :-() and here's a couple of "funny" pm quotes: “This project is so important, we can’t let things that are more important interfere with it.” “What I need is an exact list of specific unknown problems we might encounter.” Enjoy your day

Level 3
Hi Nate!! It was so nice seeing you at the DFW Users Group and we are looking forward to hosting the next one in February. How do you use Workfront? Our Marketing Department uses Workfront to manage all Marketing projects. We also have additional departments asking how they can use Workfront as well! What would make this community amazing for you? This community is ALREADY amazing. People are so fast to answer questions and assist each other. It is refreshing to know that everyone is so willing to share their knowledge. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? I spend 80% (at least) of me time in Workfront. Building projects, checking status, requesting updates, etc. What are you passionate about (other than work)? I am a Jeeper and am passionate about my Jeep and our Jeep club. We do several fundraisers to help our community, the most recent being a Back the Blue Convoy where we we had over 700 Jeeps and raised over $43,000 for Assist the Officer Foundation. Finally, we are so glad to have you here generating conversations and assisting us in getting answers!!

Level 4
Welcome!! From an expat Southampton fan... FA Cup 76!! =D

Level 2
Hi Nate, Welcome. My name is Matthew, I'm a print planner. I use Workfront pretty much all day every day, building scheduling, tracking productions, work allocation and so on. I love my football and cricket, and all my colleagues know me as a LEGO obsessive. What's green and turns red at the touch of a button? A frog in a blender!! Makes my daughter laugh anyway. What's your favorite joke?

Level 6
Hi Bronwyn - welcome! I LOVE your quotes - I need to add the second one to my email signature Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image002.png@01D21FAD.49F17590]

Level 10
Welcome to the fun, Matthew. You're going to like it here. Eric Eric L. Lucas Crowley Maritime Corporation Manager, IT PMO +1 (904) 727-5218 On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 2:54 AM -0400, "Matthew Kermode" > wrote: Hi Nate, Welcome. My name is Matthew, I'm a print planner. I use Workfront pretty much all day every day, building scheduling, tracking productions, work allocation and so on. I love my football and cricket, and all my colleagues know me as a LEGO obsessive. What's green and turns red at the touch of a button? A frog in a blender!! Makes my daughter laugh anyway. * What's your favorite joke? -----End Original Message-----

Level 1
Project Coordinator (PMO) for an organization in Bethlehem, PA. Brand new to WF so I am trying to learn everything that I can so I can make the most out of the program. Nice to meet you all, and I apologize in advance as I will ask a ton of questions in the forums, etc. :) Kimla

Level 10
Oh, let us decide if you are asking too many questions. Bring it on! I love a challenge. Eric

Level 1
Project Tasks---Center ID Subtasks----Question Group Sub-Sub Tasks----Questions that need to be answered Y/N Want—>each Center to go into their sub task and answer yes or no to each sub-sub task assigned to them—is that possible? If it is possible, can it be reoccurring—meaning quarterly, can they go in for audit and answer the same questions, and have a time stamp for reporting purposes? [Here are the questions I need answered—is there a way to add a yes/no button at this point.][The Center finds there name in the list.][cid:image010.png@01D21FE6.B7533B30] Thank you, Kimla Terrance [cid:image001.jpg@01D21997.EDCAC250]< ">https://htmlsig.com/t/000001BF5TRT> Kimla Terrance | Ops Project Coordinator Desk: +1 484-821-4427 kimla.terrance@synchronoss.com< www.synchronoss.com [cid:image002.png@01D21997.EDCAC250] https://www.facebook.com/Synchronoss [cid:image003.png@01D21997.EDCAC250] < ">https://www.linkedin.com/company/synchronoss-technologies> [cid:image004.png@01D21997.EDCAC250] < ">https://twitter.com/synchronoss> [cid:image005.png@01D21997.EDCAC250] < ">http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3sHzKOfYlqtnjKLc0vRmaA>

Level 1
OK--remember I am new at WF and hope that just my questions are not too confusing. :) Project Tasks---Center ID Subtasks----Question Group Sub-Sub Tasks----Questions that need to be answered Y/N Want—>each Center to go into their sub task and answer yes or no to each sub-sub task assigned to them—is that possible? If it is possible, can it be reoccurring—meaning quarterly, can they go in for audit and answer the same questions, and have a time stamp for reporting purposes? Kimla Terrance