Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 1
Hello I am Angel! I started with my current company just on Feb 1 and they were just beginning to roll out Workfront. I am now the system owner as the Director of the PMO and have been so very impressed with Workfront and all it does. We now have almost every department using it and will have all by end of Q3. We implemented our first ever time tracking policy and have visibility in work load for the very first time. It has been great. I enjoyed LEAP and learned a great deal and recently joined Workfront Pride as I love to tell people about our success and can't wait to see how our effeciency benefits as we continue using Workfront. Angel Jones, PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL

Level 10
< > Welcome to the forum. Dive right in, we’re a fun bunch to work with. The WorkFront product management team and occasionally the leadership team read and respond to our messages, so this forum is a great place to interact. Don’t be shy! Eric

Level 9
Welcome Angel! Glad to have you. In Reply to Angel Jones:
Hello I am Angel! I started with my current company just on Feb 1 and they were just beginning to roll out Workfront. I am now the system owner as the Director of the PMO and have been so very impressed with Workfront and all it does. We now have almost every department using it and will have all by end of Q3. We implemented our first ever time tracking policy and have visibility in work load for the very first time. It has been great. I enjoyed LEAP and learned a great deal and recently joined Workfront Pride as I love to tell people about our success and can't wait to see how our effeciency benefits as we continue using Workfront. Angel Jones, PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 3
Hi all, my name is Maricel and I'm the PMO Manager at MYOB. We have just gone live in WorkFront and we are using it to centralise project bookings, project and management reports. We are planning to integrate it to our other system late this year. I'm the WorkFront System Admin for this tool and I usually create reports/dashboards needed by our division. I'm keen to know on how others are setting up WorkFront to meet their business requirements. I live in Christchurch which is the Southern part of New Zealand. Love spending time with my two little ones and husband and explore New Zealand's beauty.

Level 4
Hi Maricel, Welcome! I am from Christchurch too! ......Although it's the one in England ;) Also, I am the Workfront Admin for my company too. We went live about 6 months ago, so I am sure we will be talking here in the community... Cheers, Phil

Level 5
Hello everyone! My name is Kris Lamp and I am the Director of Program Management at Trek Bicycles. Trek is a global company but our headquarters is in Waterloo, WI. We have been using Workfront for over 6 years and it has been great! I have team members in Holland, China, Taiwan, Germany and the US using it with a lot of sucess. Recently I lost my fulltime Workfront Admin so, I am taking back the administrative work. So, I am thrilled to see the community discussion page and will be using it a lot for help from all of you super users! Look forward to talking to you more. Kris Lamp

Level 9
Welcome Kris! So happy to have you here. This is an awesome group of people. They will help you if you need it. Let me know if I can do anything for you! In Reply to Kris Lamp:
Hello everyone! My name is Kris Lamp and I am the Director of Program Management at Trek Bicycles. Trek is a global company but our headquarters is in Waterloo, WI. We have been using Workfront for over 6 years and it has been great! I have team members in Holland, China, Taiwan, Germany and the US using it with a lot of sucess. Recently I lost my fulltime Workfront Admin so, I am taking back the administrative work. So, I am thrilled to see the community discussion page and will be using it a lot for help from all of you super users! Look forward to talking to you more. Kris Lamp
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 4
Hi Kris, Welcome! If ever you need a test rider in Florida, give me a shout ;) Otherwise, I will try and help with any questions. Although, with six years experience, it will probably be you answering my questions !! Cheers, Phil

Level 10
<> Do you work with Joe Bagley? I’ve spoken with Joe a few times and met him at LEAP last year. Welcome to the forum! Eric

Level 9
I feel like I need to meet Joe Bagley... he might be my long lost cousin! In Reply to Lucas Eric:
<> Do you work with Joe Bagley? I’ve spoken with Joe a few times and met him at LEAP last year. Welcome to the forum! Eric

Level 5
Joe used to be on my team but he is the Admin that left for a new company. Bummed to see him go, but he is doing well. Kris

Level 3
Hi! I attended Leap 2016, and I'm a newbie in the Community but happy to be here! I work for a midsized software company, and our marketing department uses Workfront to intake all of our marketing project requests. I'm on the Creative Services team, and we championed the tool. However, a larger initiative was created to have the entire marketing department using the tool. I use Workfront pretty much all day, every day. Lately, I'm becoming a major reporting geek and loving it. Other than work, I'm an avid dancer, taking and teaching classes almost every night of the week (ballet, tap, jazz, hip-hop...you name it). I also love animals, scrapbooking, and traveling. Favorite joke? Well, I wear hearing aids so I'm partial to hearing impaired jokes such as: Boy: "It looks like it's going to rain." Girl: "What train?" Sums up the life of a moderately hearing impaired person :) -Lenore

Level 8
Hi Lenore, Our college adopted Workfront in a very similar way to you. Our Creative Services team is really in there and working out of Workfront everyday, the Marketing/Client Services side of the house is slowly starting to catch up and now other larger units outside Marketing are looking to get into Workfront as well. If you enjoy scrapbooking you might also enjoy planning. It's basiclaly scrapbooking but in a planner. There's a huge community of planners on Instagram (my sister is a huge planner and has millions of stickers and pretty washi tape. She tried to get me into it but I'm just not as dedicated to it as she is). In Reply to Lenore Brown:
Hi! I attended Leap 2016, and I'm a newbie in the Community but happy to be here! I work for a midsized software company, and our marketing department uses Workfront to intake all of our marketing project requests. I'm on the Creative Services team, and we championed the tool. However, a larger initiative was created to have the entire marketing department using the tool. I use Workfront pretty much all day, every day. Lately, I'm becoming a major reporting geek and loving it. Other than work, I'm an avid dancer, taking and teaching classes almost every night of the week (ballet, tap, jazz, hip-hop...you name it). I also love animals, scrapbooking, and traveling. Favorite joke? Well, I wear hearing aids so I'm partial to hearing impaired jokes such as: Boy: "It looks like it's going to rain." Girl: "What train?" Sums up the life of a moderately hearing impaired person :) -Lenore

Level 3
Interesting! I've never seen that before, but I'll check it out. Thanks!

Level 9
Welcome Lenore! You are among friends... In Reply to Lenore Brown:
I'm becoming a major reporting geek and loving it.

Level 10
<> You don’t need hearing aids to have that kind of discussion around the house. Her: Did you feed the dog? Me: Did I feel the hog? Say again? ☺

Level 1
Hi Nate, My name is Dianna and I am the Global Communication and Marketing Operations Manager and Workfront Administrator at my company. We are located in Boise, Idaho and I am hoping to connect with others from Boise as well. We have been using Workfront since September 2015. I attended LEAP in May and had a great time meeting and connecting with others in the Workfront Community! Dianna

Level 9
Hey Dianna! So glad to have you here. I love Boise. One of my favorite cities. Don't be afraid to just jump in and start asking questions here in the community. Everyone here is really nice and helpful. In Reply to Dianna Hand:
Hi Nate, My name is Dianna and I am the Global Communication and Marketing Operations Manager and Workfront Administrator at my company. We are located in Boise, Idaho and I am hoping to connect with others from Boise as well. We have been using Workfront since September 2015. I attended LEAP in May and had a great time meeting and connecting with others in the Workfront Community! Dianna

Level 1

Hello! I'm brand new to Workfront, so I'm still learning all about it. I will be a system admin, but I won't necessarily be using this tool in my daily work. I'm in IT Tech Support and will be helping others in my company with any issues they have.

I live in the Mississippi River Valley in Illinois (about 3 hours straight west of Chicago) and get to work right next to the Mississippi River every day. It's a beautiful area and would love to share a picture I took from my building! On a more personal note...I enjoy shooting darts (in league and tournaments), watching movies, reading, and hanging out with friends whenever I can.

Glad to be part of the community! I'll try to visit often.

Kelley0690z000007ZkbyAAC.jpg

Level 9
Welcome to the club Kelly! That's quite a view. We're excited to have you here and hope you drop by often. If you ever have any Workfront-related questions, this is the place to ask them. In Reply to Kelley Adams:
Hello! I'm brand new to Workfront, so I'm still learning all about it. I will be a system admin, but I won't necessarily be using this tool in my daily work. I'm in IT Tech Support and will be helping others in my company with any issues they have. I live in the Mississippi River Valley in Illinois (about 3 hours straight west of Chicago) and get to work right next to the Mississippi River every day. It's a beautiful area and would love to share a picture I took from my building! On a more personal note...I enjoy shooting darts (in league and tournaments), watching movies, reading, and hanging out with friends whenever I can. Glad to be part of the community! I'll try to visit often. Kelley