Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

In lieu of LEAP: "How COVID is affecting travel" survey

Level 10

Although we (wisely but regrettably) missed seeing each other in person at LEAP last week, a colleague of mine just forwarded an interesting survey to me, which I found to be therapeutic, hopeful, and helpful, so I decided to share it here, and invite those you who (used to / like to / hope to) travel to contribute.

Honoring the anonymous nature of the study, I'd suggest we refrain from mentioning any specifics here, too...but while I'm at it: I am REALLY looking forward to Virtual LEAP, and hope that either I somehow make it to a barber before that, or figure out how to tie a man-bun that will stay in on camera...

Regards,

Doug

My name is Joe Pavelka I am a Professor in Health and Physical Education at Mount Royal University in Calgary Alberta Canada. I am conducting timely research on Travel Fears and Aspirations during the Covid crisis in anticipation of returning to open travel. I have ethics approval from my university to carry out this research.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would take 8 to 10 minutes to complete this brief online survey: www.tinyurl.com/covidtourism

Also, I would appreciate it you would pass it along to anyone over 18 years of age you think may be interested in completing the survey as well. The results will inform the way we relate to travel during this unprecedented time.

Your response will remain anonymous.

0 Replies