Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

In experience, my Queue Topics and Queue Set up went away - I looked in the layout templates and they are turned on. Anyone else have this happen?

Level 3

10 Replies

Community Advisor

For me, they haven't gone away, per se. But I notice that I have lost my scroll bar. Luckily I am on my laptop so I can scroll using my finger on my touch screen. I have no idea how I would get to the bottom of the page otherwise.

Are you maybe missing your scroll bar and just can't scroll down to your queue topic sections? (or maybe you have placed them at the top of the list and they have honestly disappeared? I can't tell from your comment.)

Level 3

You were correct! It is the scroll bar like you said. I was able to do the same thing as you and there they were! Thanks so much!

Susan Bose

Community Advisor

I've also lost the scroll bar on the left nav. Without the wheel on my mouse not sure what I would do either to get to the bottom of the nav.

Community Advisor

I don't know if this is new or if I missed it the first time around, but the scroll is now locked until you click on the Show More button. Only after I do this can I scroll.

Also the helpdesk came back and said this is all intentional and while they see it's a benefit to have one, they're only going to be able to put it on the roadmap for the future (as opposed to fixing it right this second).

Community Advisor

great, any chance one of you can submit a ticket to the helpdesk? :) I already am struggling with two other tickets...

Community Advisor

I just submitted also, case # 00200823

Community Advisor

beautiful. Thank you, I'll hop on that case # shortly.

Level 10

Is this a "New Experience" but only?